AmaWaterways partners with TripTraka to deliver the myAmaCruise Guest mobile application across its Worldwide Fleet of Luxury River Cruise Ships
Los Angeles, April 2, 2019 – As recently announced, the Luxury River Cruise operator AmaWaterways, has now completed the full rollout of their new mobile application for use by Guests across their fleet of river ships. The guest application known as ‘myAmaCruise’ has been built on the underlying TripTraka Enterprise platform.
‘Having worked in close partnership with the AmaWaterways team for the past 12 months we are extremely excited to have successfully completed the full rollout across the AmaWaterways fleet’ said TripTraka CEO, David Clarke.
‘To be associated with a brand like AmaWaterways is obviously a major win for a small travel technology company like ourselves, but demonstrates the leadership of AmaWaterways in seeking to drive innovation across their river ship product for the benefit of guests.’
“As we continue embracing innovation in all areas of our business, it is very important that we use technology to meet the evolving needs of our guests. The strategic partnership we have formed with David and the TripTraka team have helped us to deliver this innovation to enhance our guest experience,” said Rudi Schreiner, president and co-owner of AmaWaterways.
“With the “myAmaCruise” app, our guests will now have all the information they need to make the most of their trip, in new and exciting ways,” said Kristin Karst, executive vice president and co-owner of AmaWaterways. “With so many diverse, included excursions and beautiful destinations to visit during an AmaWaterways journey, ‘myAmaCruise’ makes it easier for our guests to share the memories being made in real time.”
Packed full of features which can be further customized to meet the specific needs of a particular travel brand, the TripTraka Enterprise solution can be used by operators across all forms of guided travel.
Key benefits delivered by the TripTraka Enterprise platform include:
- Drives increased brand awareness to friends of guests – a perfect target audience;
- Delivers a source of guest generated photos approved for sharing via content marketing channels;
- Live trip tracking maps can be embedded in the web-site itinerary pages;
- Enhanced Guest Experience – Many features guests will love;
- Builds guest retention as all past trips continue to maintained within the guest app;
- Supporting content management system can be used to produce guest travel documents – detailed itinerary, booking summaries, etc. These can then be distributed electronically, saving printing and distribution costs;
- App provides a platform for collecting guest reviews and for promoting future trips to past guests;
- Display of daily guest newsletters;
- Guest notifications in case of itinerary or other last minute changes;
- Selection by guests of daily excursions/activities;
- Keep track of memories captured along the way tagged by location;
- Share beautiful pictures captured during their journey with family and friends;
- ‘Post Trip’ guest Surveys and more
Well before the rivers of Europe, we went to Mount Everest, Machu Picchu and Mount Kilimanjaro. We travelled the glaciers of Iceland, the deserts of Namibia and the dusty plains of the Australian outback. We were born from adventure travel.
Travel is our passion, so we worked with adventure travel and small ship operators around the globe to help them tell the world about their fantastic travel products and the life-changing experiences of their adventurous guests.
Born from this extensive knowledge base, TripTraka continues to service specialty travel operators in amazing places too few people will get the chance to visit.
# # #